Here is where the fun is
Zoch is an author's company that convinces with creative and original game ideas at the highest level. Additionally, Zoch is known for unusual designs and beautiful haptic game components. The product line includes multiple-award-winning games for young and old. Children and families alike appreciate the cherished assortment of easy-to-grasp card games, dice games, and bring-along games as well as the strong segment of entertaining board games that excites both occasional and frequent players.
Our passion is innovation – our diligence is quality
For twenty-five years, the name "Zoch" has stood for exceptionally original, high-quality, and particularly exciting games that fascinate the young and young-at-heart of all ages – games which continue to delight.
Zoch stands for:
- Outstanding quality
We use only materials non-hazardous to health along with modern production technologies for our products.
- Great playing value
Games with innovative designs that enhance creativity and are fun to play.
- From people for people
Behind every idea are people with creativity, dedication, and playful wit. We strive to convey this personal connection from the inventor of the game to the players of our games by means of rich illustrations and a diligent choice of materials.
Distribution partners in more than 20 countries make our games available to an international clientele.
- A varied range of games
In order to serve a wide range of different tastes, our product line comprises games of many different genres – from children's games to dice games and to Crossboule.
- Environmentally friendly production
We protect the environment by using recycled materials and making durable, long-lasting products.
Zoch's corporate history
- "Bausack," by Klaus Zoch, comes onto the market and, in 1988, makes it onto the "Spiel des Jahres" (Game of the Year) recommendation list.
- "Zicke Zacke Hühnerkacke" enjoys a double success: The game is awarded the "Spiel des Jahres Sonderpreis Kinderspiel" (Children's Games Special Award) by the jury, and the "Deutschen Kinderspielpreis" (German Children's Games Award).
- The family game "Zapp Zerapp" is the first Zoch game to be nominated for the "Spiel des Jahres" main prize. Plus, the game is awarded the "Deutschen Kinderspielpreis."
- The dexterity game "Villa Paletti" wins the "Spiel des Jahres" award. More than 300,000 copies are sold in shops.
- For the third time within seven years, a Zoch game wins the "Deutschen Kinderspielpreis." The vampire spectacle "Dicke Luft in der Gruft" is also nominated for "Spiel des Jahres."
- With "Niagara," Zoch is awarded the "Spiel des Jahres" main prize for the second time. Additionally, "Niagara" comes in second for the "Deutschen Spielepreis." In the same year, the bestseller "Heckmeck am Bratwurmeck"makes its debut at the Nuremberg Toy Fair.
- "Burg Appenzell" receives the "Deutschen Kinderspielpreis." With this, this award goes to Zoch for the fourth time.
- Again, a Zoch game is nominated for "Spiel des Jahres": "Suleika."
- NORIS-SPIELE takes over the Zoch company. The international bestseller "Geistesblitz" is released.
- "Da ist der Wurm drin" becomes the "Kinderspiel des Jahres."
- "Spinderella" enjoys a double success: The three-dimensional spider spectacle is awarded "Kinderspiel des Jahres" and "Deutscher Kinderspielpreis."
- Our “Go Gecko Go” game is nominated for the “Kinderspiel des Jahres” award. Zoch pools its expertise with Simba Toys GmbH & Co. KG, where it continues to work as an author with a passion for detail.
Made in Germany
The production of our high-quality products takes place mainly at our headquarters in Fürth.
The use of harmless recyclable material is the top priority.
The supreme quality of our products
Before our products leave the factory, they are thoroughly inspected – internally as well as by external sources – as per legal requirements.
Quality labels and commendations confirm the outstanding quality of our products.